Spheres Of Expertise
One of the most difficult translation jobs is the translation of highly specialised texts. Specific terminology and abbreviations, professional jargon, genre-specific stylistic features are just some of the features of highly specialised texts.
Proftranslation language service provider only employs professional translators with specialization in specific spheres of expertise. Translators are required to pass four selection and testing stages and are allowed to work only after a successful trial period.
Unlike most other language service providers, we do not resort to “universal” translators who would translate a certificate of education one day, and technical procedures the next. We guarantee that our specialists can provide a timely, faithful and quality translation in practically any sphere of expertise.
For the translation of legal documentation we use translators with legal training and a level of knowledge that corresponds to the difficulty of the translation sphere of expertise.
Spheres of expertise of legal translations:
- title deeds;
- registration documents;
- constituent documents;
- notarial documents;
- judicial documents;
- legislative acts and other norms and regulations;
- court rulings and legal opinions;
- legal publications, etc.
- accounting and financial statements:
- balance sheets;
- financial results report;
- cash flow statements;
- equity capital statements;
- statement annotations;
- financial statements and consolidated financial statements under international standards;
- auditor reports;
- banking documentation;
- insurance documentation;
- investment projects, business plans;
- documentation in the sphere of fund markets and securities;
- business communication;
- internal corporate documentation, including description of business processes and procedures, regulations and instructions, training materials, checklists, protocols, etc.
- Industrial Equipment;
- Transportation (Auto, Railways, Air, Water, Industrial);
- Power Engineering (Heat Power Engineering, Hydropower Engineering, Nuclear Power Engineering, Alternative Energy);
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering;
- Metallurgy and Mining;
- Oil and Gas;
- Household and Office Appliances;
- Medical Equipment;
- IT (Hardware, Software, Games);
- Consumer Goods;
- Chemistry, etc.
We also select translators on a project-specific basis if the sphere of expertise of your document differs in essence from the above-listed items and requires a highly specialized translator. For instance, we recently received a request for a translator specializing in shipbuilding. We were able to find the relevant specialized translator within 24 hours and assigned him to this particularly difficult job.
Only a translator with a pharmaceutical and/or medical training can provide a quality translation in this sphere of expertise.
We are able to offer you translations of pharmaceutical/medical texts performed by professionals and proofread by a pharmaceuticals editor in the following fields:
- Registration documentation, including:
- Certificates (GMP, CMP/CPP);
- Manufacturing Licences;
- Quality Control Inspection Report, etc.;
- Common Technical Document Registration Dossiers;
- Summary of Product Characteristics;
- Instructions for Medical Use of Medicinal Product, Package Leaflets (Product Insert);
- Expert Opinions Regarding Chemical, Pharmacological, Toxicological and Clinical Data;
- Certificates of Analysis/Release/Quality;
- Periodic Safety Update Reports (PSUR), etc.
- Quality Control, including:
- Analytical Normative Documentation;
- Analytical Procedure Validation;
- Quality Control Methods, etc.
- Pre-Clinical and Clinical Trials, including:
- Preclinical Trial Reports;
- Clinical Trial Protocols and Amendments thereto;
- Informed Consent Forms;
- Written Information for Patients;
- Doctor-Researcher Brochures, etc.
- Highly specialized translators, editors
- Certified translators
- Excellent recommendations from clients