Заказать расчет стоимости юридического переводаFill out the form and attach the document - and we will inform you the exact cost of the whole work.
Василь Кисиль и партнеры
Советы ЕвропыСоветы Европы
Алексеев Боярчук партнерыАлексеев Боярчук партнеры
Astapov LawyersAstapov Lawyers
Baker TillyBaker Tilly
Красный крестКрасный крест
Министерство доходов и сборовМинистерство доходов и сборов
Министерство инфраструктуры УкраиныМинистерство инфраструктуры
Антимонопольный комитет УкраиныАнтимонопольный комитет Украины
Развитие УкраиныРазвитие Украины
Eng cl 2123ng cl 2
Platinum bankPlatinum bank
Union Standard BankUnion Standard Bank
Ренессанс КредитРенессанс Кредит
OTP LeasingOTP Leasing
Райффайзен Банк АвальРайффайзен Банк Аваль
AEG Power SolutionsAEG Power Solutions
General ElectricGeneral Electric
Reckitt BenckiserReckitt Benckiser
Boehringer IngelheimBoehringer Ingelheim
Eng cl 2123ng cl 2
Мироновский хлебопродуктМироновский хлебопродукт
Звенигородский сырный комбинатЗвенигородский сырный комбинат
Reckitt BenckiserReckitt Benckiser
Law represents the main instrument for regulating relationships and processes in modern civilized society. Jurisprudence is a field of activity that is entirely based on written data, which, accordingly, generates massive document flow. Meanwhile, the international integration has reached such proportions nowadays that it is simply impossible to get by without translation services in the legal business.
Legal translation is one of the most demanded types of translation as it concerns materials relating to all existing types of legal relations, in particular, economic, civil, administrative, tax, and international — the scope is incredibly wide!
We will provide the solution over the shortest period of time. Our company accepts the most voluminous and complex legal translation orders and ensures the high quality of our translation services for each client.
The types of legal documents, we deal with include the following:
- Legislative acts and legal publications (laws, decrees, resolutions, regulations, and other by-laws)
- Constituent documents (charters, constituent agreements, decisions)
- Contracts and agreements (labour contracts, contracts, supply contracts, sales contracts, leases, license agreements, leasing contracts)
- Registration and notarised documents from legal entities (licenses, certificates, permits, certificates of registration, extracts from registers, powers of attorney, statements, permits)
- Court documents related to legal entities (statements of claim, appeals/cassation complaints, petitions/motions, decisions, rulings, conclusions).
What are the features of the legal translation?
- Legal translation is very closely connected with the political and other features of the country of origin of the document, and accordingly, of the country where the translated document is intended to be used. The national differences of some legal systems are so significant that it is simply unacceptable to ignore them during translation.
- If the relevant translator is fluent in the necessary language pair and perfectly understands the national specifics, but does not understand the specifics of the legal sector , at all, it will be very difficult for the linguist to cope with the task. In addition, only experience in legal translation enables translators to deal with complex and ambiguous moments. As a rule, it is precisely the lack of practical skills and experience that create difficulties for the linguists.
- Legal terminology and style of presentation. require increased attention of the linguists working on the translation of legal documents. Special stylistics, special terms, utterances, and long turns of speech can be “unreadable” or appear nonsensical to a person not versed in jurisprudence. Use of common linguistic dictionaries is often not enough to translate legal materials, so translators have to look for “answers” in highly specialized legal literature. But, unfortunately, there is no universal glossary that would contain comprehensive and reliable information about legal concepts and their areas of application.
Why should you choose Profpereklad?
- Client, not project. We have long been looking for the best approach to collaborate with our clients and as a result we have found the best solution for this problem. Our company focuses entirely on the needs of our clients and we make every effort to accept all orders from each of our customers.
- Professional approach. Our company engages exclusively legal translators with a law degree and/or fairly extensive experience in the legal field to handle the relevant translations. The high level of training of our employees and their in-depth knowledge of the industry preclude non-professionalism in translation and guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Compliance with agreements.Strict observance of the agreed deadlines, prices, requirements, and preferences of the client represents one of our business standards.
- Modern technology. We actively use special linguistic software that optimises handling of translations at many levels, in particular, retains the terminological base that saves time when it comes to searching legal information.
- Quality control.Several stages of verification that each completed translation goes through before the translation is handed over to the client eliminate all errors — semantic, grammatical, and other errors that have been unintentionally made by the translator. In addition, our quality assurance team ensures the harmonization and unambiguity of such key elements of the legal texts as style and terminology.
- Confidentiality. If you engage us to perform legal translation, you can be sure that any information provided to translators for the purpose of order execution will be kept strictly confidential. All our employees sign a corresponding non-disclosure agreement.
If you require translation of legal documents on a regular basis, you most likely have repeatedly encountered poor-quality translations featuring distortion of meaning or contradicting the interests of the parties. In addition, certain incorrect language utterances may cause the relevant authority to refuse to accept the relevant legal document for consideration.
The following table contains examples of common errors encountered in translations of legal documents.
|Legal term||Incorrect translation||Correct translation||Comments|
|assignment||(Ukr.) поступка, уступка, переуступка||(Ukr.) відступлення||Incompetent translators make this mistake forgetting that the term “відступлення” is used in the Civil Code of Ukraine.|
|this agreement||(Ukr.) справжній договір||(Ukr.) даний договір||Invalid translation as a result of borrowing the term from the Russian language (“настоящий договор”). The opposite is also valid from time to time: when translating into English, “настоящий договор” is incorrectly translated as “present agreement” for the same reason.|
|service provider||(Ukr.) надавач послуг||(Ukr.) постачальник послуг||The error hides in the literal translation when the rules of the target language are not taken into account.|
|personal data controller||(Ukr.) контролер персональних даних||(Ukr.) володілець персональних даних||The term that is commonly used in the legislation of Ukraine is not utilised. And vice versa: when translating into English, “володілець персональних даних” is often translated literally as a “personal data holder” without searching for the appropriate English term.|
|to cancel the contract||(Rus.) отменить контракт||(Rus.) расторгнуть контракт||There are several terms in the English language that denote termination of a contract depending on the grounds for termination. Many translators make the mistake of using the less common term “to cancel the contract”.|
|certifying officer||(Rus.) нотариус||(Rus.) удостоверяющее должностное лицо||The translation is not appropriate for Cypriot documents as there is no notary profession in Cyprus, and the use of the term would be contrary to the laws of the country.|
|grantor||(Rus.) принципал||(Rus.) доверитель||In powers of attorney, the term “принципал” is often mistakenly used by translators who forget that it is “доверитель” who issues a power of attorney and “принципал” is a party to the agency agreement.|
- Highly specialized translators, editors
Legal translations >
Financial translations >
Medical translations >
- Certified translators
- Excellent recommendations from clients
Why We Are Really the BestIn 7 years of operating we were able to adjust and fine-tune the process in a way that allows us to offer our clients excellent quality, low prices and short delays. There is no reason to look any further for a translation.
Payment MethodsYou can make payments for the services of Proftranslation language service provider either by cashless method (with or without VAT) or in cash as well as online with credit card on our website. You can get more information about payment methods and terms by contacting our managers.
Business invoice with VAT
An invoice will be provided for payment as well as a certificate of completion and a tax invoice.
Cashless without VAT
Pay by bank transfer to our account
Visa or MasterCard
at our office
Payment through PrivatBank and Privat24
Long-term CollaborationOrder a FREE test translation with us. Once you are convinced of the high quality and convenience of working with us, we will make you an attractive offer and offer to conclude a contract at special prices. At Proftranslation, our quality control department that processes our clients’ complaints and wishes. That is why you can be confident that you will not be left to deal with a problem on your own. We have great interest in that our collaboration becomes a long-term and beneficial relationship.
Order translation serviceFill out the form and attach the document. We will send you the exact quote for the job.
Subscribe to Newsletter